GENERAL GOLF COURSE RULES
- The Golf Course shall be open at 7:30 AM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays beginning
May 25th, 2019 through September 2nd, 2019 when the course shall be opened at 7:00 AM.
- Any Officer, Manager, Pro or Club Superintendent’s decision to close the golf course shall be final. Operation of the golf cars will be at the discretion of the green/golf cart committee.
- Players must be ready to tee off in proper golf attire before being assigned to any tee.
- New golf members must be qualified by the Pro before playing the course.
- The golf course may be closed for special club tournaments.
- A Junior member may not drive a golf cart unless he or she has a New York State Driver’s License. Junior members cannot sign for a cart unless he or she has a driver’s license.
- No more than four players may tee off or play together except in tournament play.
- Starter has the discretion to start players off the 10th tee. Such players on reaching the 1st tee will alternate between waiting players. No players shall be permitted to start on the 10th tee after 9 AM when the golf course opens at 7:30 AM. No players shall be permitted to start after 8:30 AM when the course opens at 7 AM.
- Weekday members shall have all golf privileges on weekdays, except on holidays that fall on weekdays.
- When there is an open hole in front, slow foursomes MUST invite faster foursomes to play through.
- Handicap Flag Rules:
- Handicap Flags must be requested in advance at the pro shop with the Pro and the Medical Committee for approval.
- Riders are permitted to drive no closer than 20 yards from any Green.
- On “Cart Path Only” days, Handicap flags will not be available.
- WEDNESDAYS: Guests will be permitted to play throughout the day.
- FRIDAYS: Guests will be permitted to play from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM and after 10:00 AM.
- SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS:
- One Guest will be permitted to play in a foursome with three Regular members during normal golfing times for Regular members. There will be no exception to this one guest rule.
- More than one guest playing with a member shall be permitted to play only AFTER 1:00 PM.
- No guest, as an individual, shall play golf more than twice a month at the Club, regardless of whose guest he is.
- Members must sign their guests in at the Pro Shop before playing. Guest tickets will not be issued unless the name of the guest or guests is given.
- Members must play with their guests. Guests will not be allowed on the course unless accompanied by a member.
- Junior Reserve members will be allowed guests on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays after 2:00 PM.