Tennis Rules and Regulations
- Guests are permitted while accompanied by a member. Guest fees will apply.
- Shirts, tennis sneakers and proper tennis attire must be worn at all times on the tennis courts. Flip-flops and bathing suits are not permitted during play.
- Proper tennis etiquette is to be followed at all times. Cell phone use, loud voices, improper language, horseplay, and other sports are not permitted at the tennis area.
- Please help to keep the tennis courts and area clean for members and their guests.
- Courts are available for play Tuesday through Sunday during all daylight hours. To assure ideal playing conditions and court availability, sign up with the Tennis Pro prior to desired time of play.
- Courts may be signed up less than 48 hours prior to desired time of play. Sign-up play will be scheduled from 9:00am to 6:00 pm during the active tennis season. Court number assignment will be based on a first come first serve sign-up basis.
- Tournaments, exhibitions and special scheduled events, as authorized by the Tennis Chairman or members of the Tennis Committee, may take precedence over regular play.
- Scheduled playing time shall be 90 minutes. During periods when multiple courts are available, the Tennis Pro may modify length of play or require players to “double-up” in order to accommodate additional play.
- A player who has just had a turn on the court may not take a second turn for 90 minutes when other players are waiting. A pair or group whose turn to play has arrived, may pass or exchange its rights to play to the next group in line without losing priority.
- If during a period of play any substitution or addition of players is made, the concluding time shall remain that of the original players. When your turn to play arrives, the Tennis Pro or his delegate transfers the names of players to the court assignment sheet. A player not on hand and ready to play and permission has not been granted, shall have their name moved to the end of the sign-up list.
Children without adult supervision must sign in with the Tennis Pro before play. Children are allowed to play on courts 3, 4, 5, and 6 only even when accompanied by an adult.